Set the Table for a Dominant 2018 Learning from the Commercial Real Estate Industry’s Premier Coaches
The Massimo Group, North America’s premier commercial real estate coaching and consulting organization, will be hosting its third live Massimo Immersion event Nov. 8 to 9 at the JB Duke Hotel on Duke University’s campus. The exclusive live event will assist commercial real estate professionals in building robust, proactive prospecting campaigns to consistently secure high quality, high fee clients in the year ahead.
Featured speakers include Rod Santomassimo, president and founder of The Massimo Group; Bo Barron, executive vice president of The Massimo Group; Bob Knakal, chairman of New York Investment Sales at Cushman & Wakefield and the number one national gross originator; Beau Beery, partner at Coldwell Banker Commercial MM Parrish and recipient of the company’s Platinum Level Circle of Distinction honor; and Terry Moore, principal at ACI Apartments and winner of CoStar Power Broker Top Firm Award. This powerhouse group of individuals brings decades of experience and success in the commercial real estate industry to share with those in attendance.
Massimo Immersion attendees will walk away with a comprehensive prospecting playbook for 2018 with clearly defined actionable steps to increase their prospect pipelines and grow their businesses. During the event, Massimo’s industry leading coaches will share proven approaches to effectively and consistently attract and secure high-quality clients. The two-day event includes:
- Capped attendance at 50 experienced CRE individuals, ensuring a 6-to-1 coach-to-client ratio
- Personalized coaching and implementation of Massimo Group's proprietary methods
- Definition of ideal prospects, a weekly call plan, a prospect call script and questioning methods
- System to re-engage inactive clients
- Creation of a personal prospecting letters
- Demonstration of proven phone call techniques and role playing for practice and implementation
- Outlining of high-impact content to compliment prospecting campaigns and a prospecting workflow
- Valuable connections and unique networking opportunities among fellow attendees
- Exposure to some of the most productive prospectors in the country with the Power Prospecting Panel
- Culmination of information and advice into active steps using the Prospecting Playbook
“The era of simply cold calling and winning business is over. To succeed in the current marketplace, brokers need a clearly defined game plan for future growth and success,” said Rod Santomassimo, founder of The Massimo Group. “The Massimo Immersion event provides attendees with greater clarity and confidence and a process that ensures consistent productivity for years to come!”
Tickets to the Massimo Immersion event are available now and include the two-day workshop, all meals and hotel accommodations. Those interested in learning more about the Massimo Immersion event, visit http://www.massimo-group.com/
About the Massimo Group:
Founded in 2008, The Massimo Group provides a formal program of personal coaching to commercial real estate brokers of all levels of experience. In addition, these services are offered beyond the brokerage community to property management, mortgage brokerage and other real estate-related companies. The firm's clients include representatives from a majority of the most successful companies in the business, including CBRE, Colliers, Cushman & Wakefield, Grubb & Ellis, JLL, Lee & Associates, Marcus & Millichap, and many more regional and local firms.