S&A Communications, a full-service integrated communications firm, has recently won seven Hermes Creative Awards – ranging from honorable mention to platinum – from the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals (AMCP). The company won seven out of seven submissions.
S&A Communications’ Hermes Creative Awards for 2017 include the following:
· Platinum Award –Website Overall, Business to Business: Falcon Engineering Website
· Gold – Pro Bono: Chad Michael McIntyre Louisiana Flood Relief Effort
· Gold – Publications, Magazine: Cary Magazine, September/October 2016 Issue
· Gold –Website Overall, Informational: Cary Magazine Website
· Honorable Mention – Writing, Publication Overall: Cary Magazine, August 2016 Issue
· Honorable Mention – Design, Publication Overall: Cary Magazine, January 2017 Issue
· Honorable Mention – Website Overall, Association: Triangle Chapter, British American Business Council Website
Hermes Creative Awards is an international competition for creative professionals involved in the concept, writing and design of traditional materials and programs, and emerging technologies. There are 195 different categories that entries can be classified into.
“It is a true honor for us to receive these Hermes Creative Awards from AMCP,” said Chuck Norman, APR, owner/principal of S&A Communications. “This year I am especially proud of our digital marketing team for the countless hours they have put in designing and building these award-winning websites.”
To learn more about the Hermes Creative Awards, visit www.hermesawards.com. For more information on S&A Communications, visit www.sacommunications.com or call 919-674-6020. Also, visit www.facebook.com/SACommunicate or follow @sacommunicate on Twitter.
About S&A Communications
S&A Communications is an integrated marketing brand that grew from deep-seated PR roots and evolved into a team of strategic marketing professionals whose driving goal is to help our clients outthink, outwork and outperform their competition. Our nationwide base of clients looks to us for public relations, marketing, design, digital, advertising, photography, event-planning and custom-publishing services. For more information, visit www.sacommunications.com or call 919-674-6020.