A $2.259 million luxury residence has hit the market just south of Charlotte. The nearly 13,000-square-foot estate boasts a glass conservatory overlooking the home’s 1.6 acres of property. Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage’s Leslie Salls with the company’s Arboretum office has the listing at 6056 Oxfordshire Road.
The property offers custom African granites, red sultan onyx and marble detailing throughout. An Au Pair suite is complete with an office and separate living space.
Additional property details include:
· Six bedrooms, seven bathrooms, four partial bathrooms and five-car garage
· Seven fireplaces, three full kitchens, library, office, fitness room, billiard room and in-home theater
· Two-story foyer with grand staircase and chandelier
· Resort-style outdoor living space with pool, spa, waterfall, cabana, terrace and basketball court
· Owner’s suite with sitting area, private terrace, vaulted ceilings, fireplace, oversized walk-in shower and jetted tub with fireplace
“The home has an incredible level of detail that sets it apart from other luxury properties in the area,” said Salls. “There’s a great balance of quiet, serene living and convenience to the city.”
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage is a leading residential real estate brokerage company with 22 offices and more than 1,100 sales associates serving the communities of North and South Carolina. Worldwide, the Coldwell Banker network includes 3,000 offices with nearly 85,000 sales associates. Every day, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage properties are exposed to 16 million buyers on more than 725 high-traffic websites. For more information or to view local properties, visit ColdwellBankerHomes.com. To learn more about a career in real estate or affiliating with Coldwell Banker, visit CareersCB.com. Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage is a subsidiary of NRT LLC, the nation’s largest residential real estate brokerage company.